Copyright © 2007-2013 Juliet Tango One, LLC All rights reserved.
Whether you have a spa for relaxation, entertaining or medical needs one thing is for sure,
they take a lot of effort to keep running. When a spa doesn't work right,
the owner knows the most about what it doesn't do correctly.
Getting a repairman to come out and look at it can sometimes be expensive.
The first thing they want to do is to sell you a whole new control pack. Not because you need it,
but because it's profitable. They may suggest you order a new circuit board when only a few parts are bad.
The solution is to have your electrician or repairman pull the circuit board and ship it to us for rebuilding.
We repair all brands. We use the highest amperage parts available. The chances are it can be rebuilt for a third the cost
of a new one. Once it's repaired, we believe it should last as long as new board. If you need to get your spa working quickly,
check our list of rebuilt Boards for Sale.
When trying to determine if a circuit board is bad, there are several things to look for:
- Burnt area on circuit board - Usually caused by a loose connection.
- Burnt wire going to the board - Bad connection, possibly in relay contacts.
- Dead - Blown fuse, voltage surge, lightning strike, wrong wiring.
- No heat but display shows heater should be on - Bad heater relays.
- No pump operation - Bad relay, blown pump fuse.
- Erratic operation - Bad components on the board allowing AC into circuitry.
- GFCI breaker trips - 95% of time it's not the board. Check heater element.